Jacquelyn and Brooke's Senior Photo opt.


A while back my friend Shawna had asked me if I'd be willing to do her little sister and her little sister's friend, senior pics.  Naturally I agreed, and I am so so glad I did.  Both Jacquelyn and Brooke were so easy to photograph.  Between their beautiful smiles and shining personalities, I knew these shots were money before the session was half over.

Venturing around the Tri-City area, we hit a lot of great places at exactly the right time. When it comes to photography, I've realized timing is everything (Kind of like life, you know)?  If the lighting is off, you can work with it, but when it's on, the magic ensues.

I've got to admit, the more and more I go out, the more confident I am getting behind the lens. This was definitely one of my favorite shoots to date and I couldn't have accomplished it without Jacquelyn and Brooke. Thank you ladies, hope your senior year is wonderful!

If you'd like to see more of the shoot, click here.

If you'd like to set up a session, click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment